Indochinese is the one of the best cuisine which is a combination of two cuisines one is from India and another is from China, so it is a combination which derive new flavors from two cuisines on a single plate.
- Noodles – 200 grams
- Carrot – half carrot
- Tomato sauce- 1 tbsp
- Onions – 1 medium size onions
- Garlic cloves – 3-4
- Capsicum – medium size
- Cabbage Jillians
- Spring onion
- Broccoli – as 7-8 small pieces
- Schezwan sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce
- Black pepper
Boil water and put noodles when it is boiled and cook noodles till noodles get soft, take a strainer and strain the noodles and put into the cold water. When noodles turn into room temperature then strain them again till all the water is removed from the noodles, after removing of water take noodles and spread on the flat surface and oil them, so noodles cannot stick again.
Noodles making procedure
- Step 1 take a pan or Chinese pan and put some oil and heat it
- Step 2 after heating of oil put garlic into the pan till its turn into Golden Brown color and cook them till it get soft and little crispy
- Step 3 take boiled noodles and add them to the pan and mix well with the vegetables in the pan, put Schezwan sauce, vinegar, soy sauce salt black pepper and chili powder and adjust the seasoning according to the taste
- Step 4 Mix all the seasoning well with the noodles so every sauce and seasoning mix well with every single noodle.
- Step 5 After mixing you are ready to serve, take a plate and put portions on the plate and well garnish with spring onions.